Ahh, just back from a relaxing weekend at the ocean. K and I have both decided we want to install a jazucci tub as soon as possible. And maybe a claw machine while K gets over her addictive personality disorder (how many quarters did you and V spend at Marty's Playland)? There was once a time when I identified deeply with the ocean and thought I'd return to the ocean because the ocean is deep and tempestuous and murky and shiny and restive, but as I've grown I realize that perhaps I am the air (light, clear, free). Maybe I vacilliate between the two, but I identify with the air much more these days than the ocean. Haven't written much lately; I need to get started again. Haven't dreamt about much lately except the dead. Well, I'm sick of just seeing you guys; either tell me something if you have to or give me my dreams back.
JMB
Jen Michalski Blog: Catchy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home