Puppy Love
A playmate for Maggie? Such was discussed during an interview session with my two prospective friends, David and Rob.
Of course, David and Rob got the job at Jen's Cool Friends, Inc., but will there be a similar love match for our Maggie and their adorable Boston, Goblin?
Dear David thinks it's not in the cards. I think, as I used to end every third- to fifth-grade diary entry (I was the Oscar Wilde of my day), that "a good time [will be] had by all. I will never forget this day."
Of course, in my own experience in life, sometimes the friendships/relationships you want to work out are better off being left in the dustbin of history. Therefore, I will not be a pushy matchmaker, although I (pretending to be Goblin) do whisper sweet nothings in Maggie's ear from time to time. Also, to further enhance her appeal, I also gave her a bath today--oatmeal shampoo and lavendar conditioner, half of which is still encrusted in her hair and flakes off whenever she is petted (I swear I rinsed her twenty times at least).
1 Comments:
To other dogs, Goblin is about as friendly as a snapping turtle, although she does give some leeway to Maude-type characters, and I say we give it ago. I must say that Ms. Foo Uvula is more partial to lilac than lavender. See what you can do.
Post a Comment
<< Home