Monday, February 28, 2005

JMWW Spring 05

is now up. Enjoy!

4 comments

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger jwer said...

Yay! "BoozeAnne and the Kitten Drawer"! I knew he'd get famous because of that.

Also, I plan to read everything in lieu of work. Thank you.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jen said...

As well you should. I have been known to wait patiently for hours at your blog, awaiting the latest wisdom in computers and sound systems.

Rob is already a rock star. Have you not seen the gaggle of kittens that follow him everywhere?

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger jwer said...

I am now refraining myself from reading all the back issues in lieu of work.

And yes, I have, although I believe a group of kittens is called a "furheap" (although somewhat more reliable sources suggest it is a "kindle").

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Congrats Jen, it looks great! You know I'm behind you 100%! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home