Extreme Makeover
While we're on the subject of health and beauty, thanks to Amy and Suzie for this link showing an already-beautiful woman before and after airbrushing. Maybe if we just dilate everyone's eyes permanently, everyone will look fabulous.


3 Comments:
Oh, I saw those! Incredible. I think that guy should put together a pamphlet for pre-teen girls. You know, as required reading before checking out all those glossy mags featuring impossible beauty standards.
The girl in the brushed photographys doesn't even look real anymore--she looks like an android or something. Who knew the standard of beauty in the 21st century would be emaciated androids (and the name of my to-be-created-perhaps-never band, perhaps, unless I decide to go with Weezie after all).
Pre teen girls??!! How about a primer for any GUY reading Playboy or the Sports Illustrated swimsuit catalogue, or Victoria's Secret??
Gosh - seeing that made me feel so much better in some ways and so much worse in others.
Post a Comment
<< Home