By the Numbers
Number of times I've heard "Spirit in the Sky" on Towson U's WTMD (89.7) this week: 2
Number of Blonde Redhead songs I've heard on Internet radio today: 3
Number of Bright Eyes songs I've heard on Internet radio today: 2
Costs of impromptu hospital visit during Easter weekend (minus my $50.00 copay): $2,894.44
Current value of $5,000 International Fund from Fidelity I opened last month: $4,800
The Orioles' record after seven games: 4-3
The percentage of people who approve of George Bush's performance in office: 43%
Blog posts today: 2
Cardiology Pages edited: 50
Hours to go before I hang it up: 2.5


4 Comments:
Please tell me you aren't responsible for the hospital bill. Call me first next time!
Money: I had the same reaction when I opened one of my mutual fund statements when I was doing my taxes the other day.....sigh.
Next stop, Harper's Index!
Yeah, Harper's Index, but instead call it the Jendex.
Oh, no! I just received an itemized, "here are the services you received" statement from the hospital. I'll wind up paying for the copay ($50); at least, I hope!
Next stop: Alan Greenspan, me, and a woodshed.
Post a Comment
<< Home