Picked up from the Book Thing today:
Nine Stories by JD Salinger (1963 Signet paperback edition)
Lost in the Funhouse by John Barth
The Long Secret by Louis Fitzhugh
Super--That's Berlin: An exhilarating Sightseeing Tour
1973 Supplement to the 1970 Catalog of Educational Motion Pictures
Glimmer Train Summer 1997
Rosebud Winter 1998
The supplement catalog is my favorite pickup. It lists hundreds of 16-mm films for schools to purhchase, such as:
Focus on Uppers: Examines the reasons given for taking amphetamines or "uppers" and discusses the characteristics of the "high" produced...
Working with Radiation
Journey Into Nutrition
LSD--A Trip to Where?
LSD---Insight or Insanity?
The Garbage Explosion and
Touch a Child
Hmm, no copy of Blood Flows Red on the Highway for order. I wish I could purchase like 100 of these and screen them at my own Education Motion Pictures film festival. I think this calls for a road trip to the producer of this 1973 catalog, Indiana University.
JMB
Jen Michalski Blog: Catchy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home