Thursday, February 10, 2005

No Child Gets Ahead

If Bush's budget is passed, Perkins Loans will get the axe. If it wasn't for Stafford and Perkins loans, I wouldn't have been able to attend college. It's a shame that the president has put kick backs for his wealthy contributors ahead of education. Of course, why should he care? The bastard is an arrogant idiot. Ergh, I'm still trying to figure out the ONE THING I would say to the President if he passed me in a line somewhere (assuming I would somehow get pass his "screeners" at his Potemkin village events). It almost makes my head explode to not articulate my anger. Pop! Goes my brain like a Peanuts character in the spelling bee.

4 comments

4 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Gil said...

Someone once came up to him and said, fairly respectfully, I heard, something like, "Mr. President, I don't think you're doing a very good job."

And Dumb Ass responded, "Well, who cares what you think?"

Says it all right there.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger jwer said...

Oh thank god!

Most of the recurrent hassles I've been having here at work have to do with reporting Perkins Loan disbursements to The Authorities...

Finally, Bush does something for ME. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hmmph! Paper pusher!

David: I heard that too, and I thought, "yep, that's what a man of God usually says."

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger jwer said...

I am an electronic file pusher, thank you very much... and given that the problem of the past week was that no transactions were transmitted, despite there being 800 of them to transmit, I'm not even sure I'm technically THAT...

Meanwhile, this just in, Bush is a particularly foolish chimp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home