Saturday, April 23, 2005

Crummy Birthday

Last night we attended Crumblord's 3? birthday party and enjoyed ourselves immensely. It was a star-studded affair, and I was thrilled to finally meet Broad Sheet, JWER, and Messy Hair Girl. They were certainly grander in person: in fact, they were like Titans. The web, with all its two-demionsality, doesn't do them justice. Just wait until those hologram blogs come out! We also saw Cara, Zenchick, and Upsidedown Hippo again (and only because Hippo lives there. He was wearing a fabulous button-down shirt with a fabulous wine stain on the back, white wine—phew!)

Now that I'm suffering from the effects of celebrity blogger fatigue, I think I'll head to the gym. Because I am a blogger superstar as well, I need to keep my figure looking as close to Paris Hilton's as possible. At least for the porno tapes, anyway.

7 comments

7 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Broadsheet said...

It was SO great to meet you and K. last night! Really enjoyed it. So much so, that my head hurts and bright lights bother me today. Oh well, it was a fun party....we'll have to get together more often.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Broadsheet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger jwer said...

Right, what she said. Also, I am a titan, it's true. So kind of you to notice.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Wow, that is really cool that you have bridged the gap between blogging and the real world. How awesome!

I've been thinking a lot about how to handle if I ever meet up with blogging friends seeing my bizarre and neurotic anonymous status. Would I insist on asking people to call me "Lady" or come clean? Ha.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Gil said...

Jen: You were the life of the party!

Ladylitblitzen: You are correct in that one usually has nothing to do with the other.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

David, you were correct that I was alive at the party. I cannot say the same about today. Evil whiskey.

JWER, what's up with your blog? Is it underdoing a test of the emergency broadcast system or something?

Linda, you rock!

Lady, don't ever come clean. Anonymity is the best thing that can ever happen to someone!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Broadsheet said...

Awww... thanks. Yeah, I'm a fun drunk, but seriously - the 3 of us should have brunch and do something when I get back from Sin City South (New Orleans).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home