Monday, August 09, 2004

Random Thoughts, Thoughts at Random



Pet peeve of the day: people who like to wear the scent of fruits but not eat them.

Whiskey is evil. It tastes good and it makes one slippery and confident but ultimately it's very, very evil.

The smell of the house with the windows open and a light breeze blowing over the sheets is very, very good. It reminds me of when I was little and, oddly enough, of the shower room in our dorm at school when the window was open.

Listening to Robyn Hitchcock is good.

Having the Macarena stuck in your head is not.

Craving a cigarette right now is wicked evil.

Having a great dream but then it having no bearing on your life is a wasted.

Having nothing to say and wasting your time today is selfish. But literacy is wonderful in general, so thanks for reading.





1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Okay, this is going to be completely insane because I'm up too late. But sometimes the Macarena does get stuck in my head, but it's with that scene from the movie "Go." And actually, I like it when it's in that context, because it just makes me laugh and laugh.

Okay, now I go to bed!

LLB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home