Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bag Ladies

I cannot find Maggie's zip-loc bag of arthritis medicine. Just yesterday, it was sitting on the computer table; now, I can't find it anywhere. I began rummaging through the drawers in the kitchen and found two zip-loc bags of medicine; unfortunately, one was for the missus and one was my pseudo medicine (homeopathic remedies). I also found a zip-loc bag with a hardened cat treat. Upstairs in the bathroom was another zip-loc bag; alas, it had more medications for the missus. When and why did we begin putting all of our medications in zip-locs? Did we feel this was somehow less embarassing than the little geriatric pill boxes you can get for free at the pharmacy? And we don't have just one bag apiece; we have the general pill bags, nighttime bags, daytime bags, vacation bags, last vacation's bags with unused pills, dog treat bags. The way we go through bags, you'd think we were running a crack operation out of our home. Well, I'm clearly on something if I can give Maggie a pill last night, put the bag down at the computer table, and never find it again. Maybe another bag ate it.

4 comments

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

i keep meds in bags too. I have Allegra in a bag. A ziploc bag, at that!

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also run a site about online colleges and universities. We have programs for all kinds of career paths including
forensic nursing program

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety disorder generalized symptom site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

photo shop plugins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home