Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Stupid Is as Stupid Votes

I'm sick of hearing how people relate to George Bush because he "speaks" their language (what, a fake Texas accent?), that they can relate to him because he's no smarter than they are. Excuse me? Do you not want your doctor to be smarter than you are? How about your stockbroker? How about scientists and nurses, and, in some ways, even your mechanic? I place trust in these people because they are versed in the areas of my life that I'm not astute in myself. No way in hell do I want Dubya as my doctor, stockbroker, mechanic, or vet, and I sure as hell don't want him as my president. Let him go work as a bartender, since people so much want to have a beer with him.

1 comments

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Yeah, I've heard that theory about Dubya. And it's completely, and utterly bizarre. "Hey, this guy's dumb as a box of rocks! I LIKE HIM!" WTF????

LLB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home