News from the Turnip Truck
I thought this post had to be satire, for there was nothing substantial in it, but then I realized, looking at the rest of the site, that this guy is serious. Now, it's nice to have your opinion and a place to publish it, but if you're going to write a glowing treatise on George Bush the same way a third grader writes a book report on Thomas Jefferson (He was strong. He did not change his mind. He is a great leader), then don't bother. You're not changing any hearts and minds, pal. Has our culture devolved to such a lack of analytical thinking that people's mindsets are composed completely of media-invented catchphrases, or am I just now discovering this?
3 Comments:
That dude's website just scares me. I don't know how anyone could call George W. Bush "great" ... the last "great" President we had was FDR.
"Has our culture devolved to such a lack of analytical thinking that people's mindsets are composed completely of media-invented catchphrases..." Sadly, yes.
Nice blog.
Susan(Didn't want to post as "Anonymous," but I have Blogger login issues).
Hark,I'm hearing sour grapes from liberals.
http://www.geocities.com/opsia34/Turniptruck.html
Post a Comment
<< Home