In the liberal description it says something like, "you care about the image of the US in the world," as if it should be a uniquely liberal, ergo bad, thing. Everyone should care! It's like saying, you, liberal, "care about being a good host/hostess," "care about treating people the way you like to be treated," "care about personal hygiene," and that is why, dear liberal, you're such a pansy.
Tough questions. There were several were I kind of fell in the middle between two answers, but I still came up a liberal. Which is probably about right. I think of myself as being just slightly to the left of moderate.
4 Comments:
I AM surprised. Even more surprising, I am ALSO a liberal. I know. I may move to Canada just on principle.
Color me surprised - me three!
In the liberal description it says something like, "you care about the image of the US in the world," as if it should be a uniquely liberal, ergo bad, thing. Everyone should care! It's like saying, you, liberal, "care about being a good host/hostess," "care about treating people the way you like to be treated," "care about personal hygiene," and that is why, dear liberal, you're such a pansy.
Tough questions. There were several were I kind of fell in the middle between two answers, but I still came up a liberal. Which is probably about right. I think of myself as being just slightly to the left of moderate.
Post a Comment
<< Home